Sunday, 29 March 2009

A little something for Sunday ...

This made me chuckle quietly to myself (CQTM)





Please don't stone me

9 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

That was great.

And I'm going to start using QCTM.

Girl Interrupted said...

QCTM ... Glad you enjoyed it, Dr Z

Dr Zibbs said...

And I enjoy your great commnets on my blog. Thanks.

And are there more pictures of you on your blog other than the one on your sidebar that the dude is leaning into?

Girl Interrupted said...

Not atm, although I might include some in future post's if it seems fitting

Hey! Wait a minute ... is this about naked pics???

Prunella Jones said...

That was hilarious. I love that Jesus sounded like Mr. Rogers.

diane said...

Wow, you are getting some serious attention from the Zibb meister. Get down on your knees and bow before that computer, woman. Just kidding, must still be under the influence of the Jesus video. Anyway, I would be really flattered if I was you, Zibbsy doesn't give away compliments to just anyone. Way to go. xo

Girl Interrupted said...

Glad you enjoyed it, Pru!

(who the heck is Mr Rogers??)


Diane ... thank you for the kind words. Right now I am building a shrine to His Royal Yakness and hope to bask in his blue glory for ever and ever (or at least a few weeks, anyway) aaaamen

Seriously, I'm extremely flattered. I always write for myself firstly, but I'd be a liar if I said getting a postive compliment from someone like Dr Z isn't a big bonus.

But then I'm flattered by all the comments I get since they're all from people with exceptional blogs, imo. :) xx

Peggy said...

I have no idea HOW I MISSED THIS! I was hungover on Sunday so that's probably it...I drank a bit too much wine on Sat nite...not too much just a little too much!

I am emailing this to all of my heathistic friends!

WTF? My secret code word was lightening??

Girl Interrupted said...

wtg Peggy! Sounds like you had a fun Saturday night, I totally approve! (were there any drunken squirrels there?)

lightening!!!! it's a sign!!! :O we're being watched and judged!

Oh well, better to go out with a bang than a whimper :P